Friday, April 8, 2011

Are You A Member?

Check out the Member Directory and find your picture!

Pictures are in no particular order.

Not there?  Leave a comment, send a Tweet to @MissPishPosh or @RealJoannek or email PishPoshSays@yahoo.com

If you are not pictured on Member Directory
Please accept our sincere apologies. 

Pictures were gleaned from Twitter and some may have been accidently missed. 

We will add you just as soon as we can.

Don't like your Member picture?  Send us a new one and we'll post it!

4 comments:

Bobbie & Cocoa Puff said...

What a great blog. Thanks for all your hard work. Its great to be a member of the Destructogang but also knowing that it helps others in need.

Ted the border terrier said...

Miss P you are the best leader
such a good group thanks to all your hard work x

marley said...

I'm there, I'm there. Hurray!!

karan said...

I am so proud to be a member of destructogang. I am only a baby and I have a lot to learn but I am looking forward to impressing fellow members with my antics :)
Jasper xx